Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015

My Piercings



Today I wanted to show you my new piercings - a septum and a smiley. I went to a piercing studio during christmas vacation to finally have my septum done. My smiley was more or less a spontaneous action...here's the background story: About 3 years ago, my cousin pierced my frenulum without my parents' permission. From this day, I wanted my smiley to be seen in school and to be hidden at home, so I changed the piercing every day. One time I forgot to switch to the labret, and my mom made me take it out. Anyway, after I got my septum I was psyched to get another piercing and just in case, I ordered a sterilized needle with my next Crazy Factory purchase. Two weeks ago, at around 11 pm, I decided to pierce my frenulum myself. So I did - sorry mom! I don't plan on keeping it for long though. I really like my smiley, but it is not good for your teeth and gums...But I'll enjoy the time until that point.

Yeah, that's that for now. It was important to me that you can't see the hole of the piercing afterwards, so these piercings are perfect if you feel the same as me. I also have a bunch of piercings at my ears, but those don't really count as "piercings" for me. What piercings do you have? I'd love to read about yours in the comments!

xx Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen