Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015

Catching Up


Actually, I wanted to do something like "my week in pictures", but then I realized...I don't really take pictures that much.


Starting with "Karneval" (similar to Halloween in the States, but we party for almost a week and beg people to throw candy at us at parades instead of scaring them), I dressed up as "Mia Wallace" aka Uma Therman from Pulp Fiction most days, and one time as an Indian.


Last Thursday, I went to a "The Kooks" concert - if you don't already love them, check them out!

A week before that, I was at a film shooting as an extra. That was a fun experience though it was a little cold. It's also a good way to make some money without, you know, actual hard work.

For about two months, I'm working on my Geography term paper a lot, and it just seems like I'm not getting anywhere... Every German student probably knows what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I'm sorry I don't post any outfits lately, but I try to buy as less clothes as possible right now, at least "new" ones (secondhand is fine) because of ecological reasons. Okay, let's be honest, I wanna save money too (vacation, concerts, a new bike, a closet, etc.).

See ya later!

xx Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen